Jazzerskies Jazzerskies

not bad, not super great, but not bad, a nice little rift,

jaysummers759885 responds:

Thanks, not really thanks, but not horrible of you to say, but you are nice none-the-less.

Are you feeling what I am feeling now? lol... NOW we have synergy. Now we can hug it out. ^_^

but, ya know... you are right, I could have added a lot more dynamics into this huh? @_@ Thanks for your honest review.

Serenity Serenity

shibby. Sounds a little old school, but really good too, im for sure downloading and listening to this for awhile, great job.

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Thank you very much, that is pleasing to hear :)

Count Down Count Down

The beat is nice but the violin does not go well in this case starting about 1:40 and lasting until 2:10 its not smooth,

Astronomical Symphony Astronomical Symphony

Good song, nice to loop it for awhile and just read a book. Nothing really wrong with it, just one thing is throughout the song in the beatbox there is a signficant pause that is a little disrupting, other than that it is pretty good.

A World of Blue (Studio) A World of Blue (Studio)

Just awesome, Your right the vocals are what was missing in the instrumental version. Please give my compliments to everyone who put in the hard work it took to make this.

A World of Blue (Instr.) A World of Blue (Instr.)

Of all the cafes in all the world she had to walk into mine.
I see a black and white cafe, smoke rolling gently out of a woman's mouth, feels like a noir flim, i would have given it 5 stars but it just feels like something is missing that i cant put my ear to, still great work everybody who put in.

deadlyfishes responds:

What's missing here are the vocals that are taken out because this is the instrumental version. Glad you liked it. Check out the ORIGINAL VERSION with vocals sometime, I linked it in the description above. Nice imagery there as well! Thanks for the review.

Sing of a Melody Sing of a Melody

Its a nice enough song, mellow no sharp tones, but its very repetitive with the tune and while you break between 1:08-1:31 it sounds very much the same throughout the whole song. I understand the need for a constant background sound but still it sounded like the first 15 seconds just kept repeating. Still overall a decent song, well done.

Skcy3 responds:

I understand what you're saying, it is the same 4 chords cleft most of the song, perhaps on future works I'll try to add more changes in the bass cleft to limit the repition. Thanks for the advice, reviews like this means a lot!

Gerudo Desert [Boiling He Gerudo Desert [Boiling He

Are those bubbles i hear?

Why are there bubbles in the desert?

Rahmemhotep responds:

Dude it's not bubbles. I don't remember what it was but I tweaked it so much that I got it to sound like a synth of boiling lava or water. The mix is called "Boiling Heat" for this fact. It is hot in the desert and therefore, shit boils.

iLove for the iPhone iLove for the iPhone

Funny as crap.

This is epic, nuff said.

Happy Days ~AxY~ Happy Days ~AxY~

Its ok.

Nothing really spectacular, but not bad. Worth listening to.

It would have been better had it not been so repetitive. Honestly you could cut this down to a two minute song, it would be a lot better.